Our contact details
Name: Select Shirts Ltd
Address: c/o Equip my School, Achurch Close, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 6JS
Phone Number: 01507 304510
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Customer shirt preferences and previous order history
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- As a consequence of placing an order with Select Shirts Ltd
We use the information that you have given us in order to process your order with us, despatch to the correct name and address and to identify and log purchasing preferences.
We will not share this information with a third party.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on the company computer and memory stick. The files are password protected.
We keep names and addresses for an undefined period.
We will then dispose your information by deleting any electronic files. There are no hard copies of any of your data. No financial records are kept by Select Shirts, all details are kept and maintained in line with GDPR by Shopify.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com (14 Croft Street, Horncastle, Lincolnshire LN9 6BE) if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us FAO Rob Jones at Select Shirts Ltd.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk